Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 44

Has anyone seen Leslie? I have been looking for her for a week. 

On Monday I went to find her, but she wasn't at the pediatricians office, or the pharmacy, or the nurses office at the school. 

On Tuesday I went to find her, but she wasn't on the couch or in the bathroom.

On Wednesday I went to find her, but she wasn't awake at midnight, and 1:30, and 2:00, and 2:30.

On Thursday I went to find her - and I thought I saw her, but she was being trampled upon by the cutest two year old in the world, I didn't get to her in time. It was a sad day...

Today I went to find her, but she was right next to Jillian, and Jillian was making one of those scary faces that says she is gonna "kick my ask" if I bothered  her so I left it alone. 

The good news in this week's shenanigans is that while I payed not a single lick of attention to what I was eating - I gained not a single pound! And I also got my husband's word that he would help me figure out the dreaded stair-stepper in the "gym" provided by the complex. (Treadmill is still broken!)

4 comments:

  1. so my dear, why were you up at midnight and 1:30 and 2 and 2:30.... couldn't sleep for lack of exercise? LOL.... sounds like your DVD is gone for good, hope you found it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey - surprisingly yes - my sleep has gotten worse since I have slacked - and (sadly) the DVD did show up so I now have no excuses...its back to work on Monday.

    As for being awake - well all three of my babies have croup/upper respiratory infections/asthma/sinus infections/and fevers. YAY!! BEst part is - I think they are starting to get better and I am starting to feel like they did...but hey - the good news is I might be able to make an excuse and put off Leslie for another week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an update on me.... I've lost 6 pounds since the beginning of the year. You inspired me to start my own journey. I'll let you know when my blog is up and running. FOR SURE it will be by the end of the month so that I can free my skinny girl. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacey - congratulations!!! That is so awesome - and seriously - I would consider taking the pictures. You'd be amazed at how you can actually see your progress.

    ReplyDelete