Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day ??

Sigh. 

I am writing, finally. 

And I am thinking that I might be receiving several looks right now (if I were actually in your space). That being said: Fat girl has totally taken control of skinny girl's life.  Fat girl refuses to post pictures on this blog. Fat girl also refuses to exercise. Fat girl can't remember how to spell exercise. Fat girl has been eating a lot of sweets, and drinking a lot of soda. Fat girl is sleeping less and staying awake more. And fat girl just doesn't care. 

Tax return money came in. Fat girl was super excited b/c she was gonna let skinny girl go buy a Wii and get some Jillian games and then while playing fat girl figured she would let skinny girl have a turn. No - no Wii. Fat girl was even disappointed. 

Fat girl sat at the dinner table tonight with the missionaries. Exercise became a topic of conversation. Strangely the transition to the topic of exercise came from a conversation about unpleasant things, like chores. Was it a coincidence? I don't think so. 

Fat girl tried telling skinny girl to shut up - but no, skinny girl doesn't ever listen, so she had a say about exercise. She said exercising was hard (fat girl wanted to say stupid and torturous). Both fat girl and skinny girl were reminded of the fact that exercising is hard for the first two months. As I recall, "The first week isn't so bad. But after that your muscles start to break down (!?!?!?) and you hurt - and that's when a lot of people give up. Making it through the first two months is hard, after that, its easy." 

Well, yea, if my muscles are breaking then I should stop right? And it was right before my 2 month mark that I stopped working out. 

I got mad at Leslie. And I didn't want to do it. 

I am still mad at Leslie, and I still don't want to do it. I don't like the stair stepper and it doesn't like me. I like to eat candy and drink soda, and candy and soda like to be consumed. 

Maybe I will Zumba?

No comments:

Post a Comment