Friday, March 12, 2010

Biggest Loser

So - I know I said that I did not want to meet Jillian Michaels as a fat girl....but desperate times (and skinny girls) call for desperate measures.....I am headed to Nashville TN tonight with my husband and 3 kids in tow to audition for Season 10 of The Biggest Loser. 

I have zero expectations of what might happen, I just plan to make quite the fun experience of it. Of course, to be chosen as one of the contestants would be, like, A.MAZ.ING. but who knows how many other, more deserving people are out there???

I just know that I am super tired of being so big! Granted, I won't weigh in at 300 something, granted not even 250 something, but still - my skinny girl is so freakin pissed!! She is ready to be free, and since it has been about one month since my last entry, (hence my last workout, well, more than a month for that) I am trying to do something, anything, to break through the rut of failure. 

Wish me - well, well wishes. Pictures and thoughts to come soon....

p.s. part of the application requires that I provide them with a "non-returnable" photo....I am thinking they need to see me in the orange sweater I so graciously posted a while ago....

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck for you out there! I hope everything goes well and you can come away from the experience feeling good! Here's rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Happy Vibes your way! You're going to make it.... I know it!

    ReplyDelete