Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 5

I promised that today would be my "when" and I followed through! I woke up and went straight into the kitchen - for food? No - to clean up dinner dishes and make breakfast for the kids. As breakfast was cooking I mixed myself some Carnation and swigged it! With my breakfast shake I took my daily vitamin ( a new addition to the new me) and my daily dose of Acai Berry and Green Tea energy pills that my sister-in-law showed me! (a note on the side, for those who are LDS, not that it will sway me, but what are your thoughts on Green Tea? Against the WoW? or in the same category as herbal teas?) Still feeling like I could use an energy boost (the idea of exercising for an hour still doesn't appeal to me, I can't even spell the word without spell check - thats how little I used to use the word) I poured myself my third glass of water (still going along with skinniest on this one) and I added this natural energy concoction my dad suggested I try. It worked so well! Not that I want to go on a tangent, and of course my word is just that, my word, but I may try to add this little boost to my daily routine. I didn't even use the entire package (it called for 16oz of water, I only had 12 oz, so I mixed 2/3 of the package) and after I walked the dog I was ready to go! I even felt good enough to clean up the poop after my dog!

I came inside got dressed to exercise (ha - spelled it right that time w/o spell check!) and then did an hours worth of exercise. I walked the entire 2 miles without a break in the middle, and just when I thought I was done, I found myself assuming the position on the floor to begin those firming exercises I swore only days ago to never do in front of a crowd. Well, my legs felt like jelly, but I felt better, and psychologically I am beginning to feel like that little bump on the side of my thighs is beginning to shrink. I know it is absolutely impossible that it is going away this fast, but if I can convince my mind that it is , then I have a reason to continue on with this self torture!

Or could it be those hypnosis CDs I am listening to at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment