Friday, January 1, 2010

Days 6 and 7


I am such a slacker, but for anyone who knows me, that isn't a surprise! I will come up with a million and one reasons not to do something, or at least postpone the inevitable. And that is precisely what happened the past two days! As silly as this sounds I hate coming on here and admitting that I did absolutely nothing to burn calories - or free my skinny girl. So I didn't write yesterday. But I got a sound lashing from the skinny of the three skinnies (I did mention that the three skinnies are my three younger sisters; skinniest, skinnier, and skinny? No - oh well some other time I will tell you about them). Apparently she is following my "story" and was quite upset about no post yesterday. I figured the least I could do would be to say I did something, and then prove it. So what I did do was take pictures of my fat girl cage: Now before I put these up may I just put a pre-warning out there. These pictures are not for the faint of heart, and could cause a serious dislike for all things fattening:

Here they are:


No I mean it, they are here:


No, For real I swear I posted them:


Okay, Let me go get the camera:


Okay, Let me get the cord and hook up the camera:


Oh Goodness, here it goes:


Psych


Ay yay yay
"Baby Got Back"
Baby also got side
Doesn't my face say it all?

Well, I guess we all have to start somewhere! Wanna know what the sad thing is about all of this. I actually got dressed up for these pictures, and then let my husband take them, and then I looked at them, and then, (wait for it..........................................) I went out in public wearing this exact outfit! Sad I know - but hey, this is what you get when your skinny girl is trapped inside a fat cage. I will say this, I am just glad that my fat cage doesn't look like the ballerina who is gracing the top of this page. 

Okay - with all of this being posted I feel completely humiliated and ready to end this post. But before I do let me put my goals out there, for as we all know, if you don't write down your goal you won't make it happen!

For this next week, for the next seven days, I will commit to 30 minutes of exercise every day!

hold me to it people!

Ending thought:

The reason most goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first. - Robert J. McKain



No comments:

Post a Comment