Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 22

I woke up and took the kids to school today. It was the first time in a long time that I actually got out of bed before 10 or 11 AM. Don't hate - you would if you could....:) When I got home I thought about going back to bed for like 2 seconds but I had a messy house and company coming so sleep was out of the question. I was exhausted and in no mood to clean anything - so I pushed all the junk in the living room to the side and I plugged in a Leslie DVD. After not working out for a week I decided to take it easy and just give it my all on a one mile walk. And give it my all I did. I made it through the workout, but in the last 2 minute stretch, literally, all that walking kick started my digestive track and I was suddenly able to clear out all the yuck I had been keeping in. (haha - I was hoping I might be able to reference that one day in a blog post!!)

After I felt sufficiently cleaned out, I realized that I had tonsa energy and I went to town cleaning up. I got all the cleaning done and was able to jam to some tunes!! All this was accomplished without an audience. I figured out that if I stealthy sneak into the house and let the dog out before he gets excited I can keep the house quite and actually enjoy my time!! 

As I am typing this it is actually Day 23 (gasp) and I haven't worked out today. It is 10:30 at night and you know what? I am going to head to the gym. Yes, you heard right - I am going to go take a walk down to the gym and get in a workout before bed. Call me crazy - because I am - but something about watching Biggest Loser and seeing Jillian and seriously considering applying to be on the show makes me want to not have to be on the show - I just don't want to meet Jillian that way. So forgive me for keeping this post short, and without a whole lot of humor - but I have got some serious fat to lose!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment